The newly developed UV-ABCV UV-Radiometer is a monitoring device for ultraviolet light sources, observing whether the corresponding wavelength of the ultraviolet light source has reached its effective light intensity. Using precision components, color LCD screens, and multiple selection modes to address various user scenarios, PC communication software is also used to read data records and analyze curves, import and export for process validation.
The UV-ABCV UV-Radiometer is a multi-channel tester that can simultaneously test UV energy, power, temperature, and time in four wave bands: UVA, UVB, UVC, and UVV. It has spectral curve display, can connect to a computer to export data, and print test reports.
|¡ï Intelligent UV-Radiometer, automatically identifying the testing wavelength range, and measuring simultaneously through four channels
¡ï Color screen displays UV energy, UV light power, temperature, and test duration
¡ï USB interface data transmission, connected to computer software to read recorded data, perform data analysis, and export test reports
¡ï High precision temperature sensor, fast and real-time response to test temperature
¡ï Large capacity data storage, manual mode can store 5 sets of 3-minute data sets cyclically, and automatic mode can store continuously for 15 minutes
¡ï The stored data will not be lost after power failure, and the system will automatically ask whether to delete the previous data upon startup
Spectral range: UVA (320-395nm), UVB (280-315nm), UVC (250-260nm), UVV (395-445nm)
| 1. Use two No. 7 alkaline batteries. After opening the battery cover, install the battery according to the positive and negative pole markings (see inside the battery box). When the battery level on the instrument display screen is low, it should be replaced in a timely manner.
2. Optical precision instruments should avoid severe collisions and be used in a dry and clean environment as much as possible; Please store the detection window facing downwards to avoid contamination on the glass sheet of the measurement sensing window; Be sure to turn off the power after measuring.
3. Please remove the battery if not in use for a long time to avoid damaging the machine with battery filtrate.
4. Do not wipe the sensing window glass with your hands, keep the sensing window clean.
5. To ensure the consistency of instrument data, instrument data calibration can only be conducted through the manufacturer's calibration software.
6. By installing software programs on a USB drive, data analysis, importing and exporting data, and printing test reports can be performed.