|KUHNAST UV-A UV Radiometer|
|The new UV-A UV-Radiometer is a high-precision and high-efficiency UV energy radiation detection instrument, mainly suitable for the electronic component industry, spray coating industry, UV coating industry, printing industry, and other industries that need to be used to test the intensity and energy of various UV light sources such as high-pressure mercury lamps, low-pressure mercury lamps, and plate lamps. Not only can UV energy and light intensity be tested, but temperature can also be tested to perfectly meet all data requirements of the manufacturing process.|
¡ï IntelligentUV-Radiometer, automatically identifying test wavelengths
| Spectral range: UVA (320-395nm)
Range: 0.1-20000mw/cm2 0.1-999999mj/cm2
Temperature limit: -55~125 ¡æ
Screen type: Color LCD screen
Resolution: 0.1mw/cm2 0.1mj/cm2 (high-power version)
Error range: ¡À 5%
Storage interval: Power storage interval 0.1S/time Temperature storage interval 0.1S/time
Temperature error: ¡À 1 ¡æ
Data storage: 5 sets of data, with a total duration of 15 minutes
Measurement mode: automatic measurement mode, manual measurement mode
Data transmission: Yes
Analysis software: Yes
Print report: Yes
Sampling speed: 0.01 seconds/time
Unit switching: MW/cm2 W/cm2
Power type: Two No. 7 alkaline batteries
Instrument size: circular diameter 120mm * height 13mm
Instrument weight: net weight 180g
Packaging weight: 1200g
Outer box size: 240mm * 205mm * 80mm
| 1. Use two No. 7 alkaline batteries. After opening the battery cover, install the battery according to the positive and negative pole markings (see inside the battery box). When the battery level on the instrument display screen is low, it should be replaced in a timely manner.
2. Optical precision instruments should avoid severe collisions and be used in a dry and clean environment as much as possible; Please store the detection window facing downwards to avoid contamination on the glass sheet of the measurement sensing window; Be sure to turn off the power after measuring.
3. Please remove the battery if not in use for a long time to avoid damaging the machine with battery filtrate.
4. Do not wipe the sensing window glass with your hands, keep the sensing window clean.
5. To ensure the consistency of instrument data, instrument data calibration can only be conducted through the manufacturer's calibration software.
6. By installing software programs on a USB drive, data analysis, importing and exporting data, and printing test reports can be performed.